Join our happy customers in PA in the Poconos, Lehigh Valley, Easton, Nazareth, Forks Township and NJ including Blairstown, Newton and Columbia and choose Kramer Sheds for your next Shed, Garage or outdoor structure!
· 5/50 year manufacturer's limited warranty on Duratemp Siding
· 30 year manufacturer's limited warranty on GAF Dimensional Shingles
· 25 year manufacturer's limited warranty on GAF 3-Tab Shingles
· 5 year limited warranty on sheds - see below
Kramer Sheds warrants our products against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five years beginning upon installation. During the period of this warranty, Kramer Sheds will replace or repair any nonconforming part without charge to you. This limited warranty extends only to defects in materials or workmanship and does not extend to the product or part which has been discarded by you. This warranty does not apply in the case of damage caused by insects, sprinklers, animals, misuse, accident, improper maintenance, normal wear and tear such as scratched, scuffs, cracks, discoloration or rusting, vandalism, or acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of the manufacturer. This warranty is null and void if the building is altered or modified in any way without authorization of Kramer Sheds.
CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS
• You must retain your bill of sale or provide other proof of purchase.
• You must perform adequate routine maintenance on the structure, including but not limited to leveling adjustments, painting, staining or applying a proper water sealer and keeping the perimeter and underside of building clear of thick vegetation.
• All structures must be properly set on a well drained, level, firm foundation of crushed stone or concrete slab.
• Movement of building from it’s original location or any alteration to building may void this warranty.
• In no event will Kramer Sheds be liable for loss or damage to personal property placed in building (including any damage caused by the existence of a defect) or for any indirect, incidental and consequential damages due to misuse or improper maintenance.
• Repair or replacement of a part or component under this limited warranty in no way lengthens the limited warranty period.
• If you reside outside of our normal service area, we will ship the replacement part(s) to you and it will be your responsibility to install them; labor charges and related expenses are not covered under this warranty.
Your failure to meet the responsibilities outlined above or follow the warranty procedures set forth below will void this limited warranty.
OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE
You must provide proof of purchase, a written description and a photo of defect when contacting us, Kramer Sheds may request permission to inspect the defect and will determine the appropriate steps to take to resolve the issue in a timely and courteous manner. All replacement parts and/or repairs are at the sole discretion of Kramer Sheds. If you experience a problem with your building please contact Kramer Sheds so that the building can be inspected and the problem corrected. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your new Kramer Sheds Storage Building.
This warranty is valid for original owner only and is not transferable.